Zorbing bubble rental is available all week, adaptable to the little ones but also for the older ones, zorb spheres can be used as pure fun “push, crash and roll” or to organize fun play and groups events: 2 vs 2 up to 4 vs 4 (max 8 players per match).
|RENTAL DURATION|| Half day
Pick up time from 9:00. Return up to 18:00.
|INCLUDED|| Zorb user manual and safety instructions
Professional and certified zorbs bumperball with repair kit
Inflation Pump (needs normal power adapter)
Colliding “body to body” is absolutely safe, indeed it is a prerogative of the game and zorbs. The bumper balls are designed to protect the player from the head down the knees. The only recommendation is to hold tight to the appropriate handles inside the sphere!
Zorbs are made by rubbery TPU that can have different dimensions, designed to be elastic and suffer a great impact on total safety (airbag type). Zorbs are supplied deflated and combined with an electric pump (4 Bumper Ball inflate in less than 10 minutes). You will need a place with electrical outlets to inflate the Bumper Balls.
Attention: to be used only on grassy carpets, synthetic grass, parquet, linoleum, free of sharp or obtained objects on the playing surface. Remember to reduce the game field.
Minimum age: 8+
Minimum height: 1.20m
Suitable for festivals, events or private party
Don’t use on wet surfaces or in case of bad weather condition.
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity