The Zipline is an adrenaline drop down steel wires that connect two points. Experience 10 ziplines (4 km) from the top of the mountain down to the Učja river. 4.5 km of hike in total to reach one zip to the next one, 250m of height difference and up to 60km/h speed. Feel the adrenalin rush while “fly free” like a bird!
|MEETING TIME||Check on form available start time. Please arrive 45 minutes before departure|
|DURATION||2 hours 30 minutes|
|BRING WITH|| Comfortable sports wear according to season
Hiking boots or trekkers
Suncream, sunglasses, gopro
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
In the unspoiled valley of Učja, we set up the largest Zipline Park in Europe. An adrenaline descent is waiting for you for ten jets, 250 to 600 meters long, which rises up to 200 meters above the river Učja.
10 ziplines at different lengths (250 – 600 m) are stretched over the kanjon Učja, located in Učja valley. Besides adrenaline ziplining you will enjoy the panoramic views towards Soča valley and the highest mountain in Slovenia – Triglav.
Before the trip, you will get all the necessary instructions for zipline in the training polygon. This activity is not demanding, no previous experience is necessary.
Minimum height: 1,20m
Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
Passengers must be physically to walk for 4.5km
Maximum weight: 110kg
Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to participate
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity