The Zipline is an adrenaline drop down steel wires that connect two points. Experience 10 ziplines (4 km) from the top of the mountain down to the Soca river. 4.5 km of hike in total to reach one zip to the next one, 250m of height difference and up to 60km/h speed. Feel the adrenalin rush while “fly free” like a bird!
|AVAILABILITY||Zipline Slovenia Calendar is available from booking form above|
|MEETING TIME||Check on form available start time. Please arrive 30 minutes before departure|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Bovec, Slovenia (Google Map)|
|DURATION||2 hours 30 minutes|
|WEAR/OUTFIT||Comfortable sports wear according to season, hiking boots or trekkers|
|BRING WITH||Suncream, sunglasses, gopro|
|PRICE||€57 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
This Zipline is located in the Krnica valley, between two mountains reaching over 2000 meters high: Mt. Kanin and Mt. Rombon, Julian Alps. It’s one of the biggest zipline parks in central Europe.
The adventure begins at the office in central town, where you get all necessary equipment. Following is a 20-minute drive in mini-van that will take you to Krnica Valley, where Zipline starts.
Once there, the tour guides will advise you on all the rules you need to follow. Descend into the woods to the first zipline stage, the guide will hook you up on the steel wire using special safety belt making sure you are safe and ready to go, enjoy your drop down the wire reaching a velocity up to 60km/h!
Professional tour guides (1 per every start and end zip stages)
Tour equipment and safety gear, including climbing belt, helmet, and gloves
Mini-van transport included
Minimum height: 1,20m
Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
Passengers must be physically to walk for 4.5km
Maximum weight: 110kg
Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to participate
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity