Explore the beautiful area around the Euganean Hills and enjoy learning best practices and survival techniques! At the end of the day, nature will have no more secrets for you! The activity lasts a whole day and is suitable for everyone.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified CSEN Instructor|
|BRING WITH|| Hiking clothes with long trousers
Trekking shoes (participants can be excluded from the course if not wearing the right footwear)
Packed lunch and snack
Bottle of water
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
After the briefing, you will be ready to go on with the survival experience! An expert guide will teach you to orient yourself in a wild place and to interpret a map. But that’s not all, the instructor will show you the main nodes that you will try to recreate later.
Moreover, you will learn to build a safe and comfortable refuge, to light a fire with only the help of natural elements, to make water drinkable and much more!
You will live a day of pure adventure fun in complete contact with nature.
Minimum age: 14+ (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Meals not included
Those who are pregnant, or have recently undergone major surgery or heart problems should not take part
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity