- Family Friendly
- For Couples
- For Groups & Company Retreats
- Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy
- Winter Sports
Winter Nordic Walking is a great way to make the winter months fly by in a fun-filled activity with your friends and family. Grab some walking poles, put on your best boots and you’re off! This sport – originally from Scandinavia – is highly suited in Sappada, with its mountainous terrain and hiking trails. All equipment (a type of snowshoe called rak and the sticks) is included.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Nordic Walking Professional Instructor, specialized in Winter Nordic Walking|
|DURATION||Half day commitment|
|BRING WITH|| Winter wear (warm and with layers)
Water/snow resistent shoes and gloves
Hot tea or caffe
Read about snowshoeing preparation
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
The “snowshoeing” route is simple and suitable for hikers of all ages and families too. You’ll start with your guide in a warm-up: Nordic sticks in hand; you will perform hip, shoulder, wrist and ankle rotations. Then you’ll be all set for an energetic walk, intensified by using the poles.
Get ready to enjoy the scenery and the pure mountain air as you walk along the trails and mountain roads, and discover yet another joy of walking and its near-magical effects. Winter Nordic walking is a simple sport, but one that is very effective at improving your cardio-respiratory capacity and tones just about every muscle. In fact, it tones about 90% of them! It will refine your figure and strengthen your joints, let you breathe in the fresh air and de-stress.
Lunch or Dinner (depending on selected tours) are not included in the price. After the tour, we suggest you to ask your guide for some good advice on typical restaurants just nearby to enjoy a nice meal in Sappada.
Minimum age: 8+ (under 18’s need parental/guardian consent)
Those who are pregnant should not take part
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity