Are you passionate about fishing and looking for a guide to discover hidden and uncontaminated places where you can practice your favorite sport? The wild fishing in Friuli Venezia Giulia is the right activity for your needs. Start off with Christian and Francesco, our certified A.I.GU.P.P. guides, in search of the species that populate the waterways of the region!
Reservations are required at least 2 days in advance.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified A.I.GU.P.P. Guide|
|LOCATION||Friuli Venezia Giulia, north Italy (different sites available to choose from)|
|INCLUDED|| Professional A.I.GU.P.P. Guide
|BRING WITH|| Trekking clothing according to season
Waders or leg-straps
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
After initial briefing on the territory in which you will practice the Wild Fishing, you will be ready for the adventure! The guide will lead you to uncontaminated places in Friuli Venezia Giulia, immersed in nature and silence, to allow fishing on the rivers or on alpine lakes.
The best places to practice the activity are in Val Canale, in the Natural Park of the Julian Prealps, in Alta Valtorre, in Val Tramontina, in Val Cellina and in Val D’Arzino.
You can choose between fly fishing and spinning fishing with lures and single hookless barb. The fish that populate these areas are the marble trout, the fario and hybrids, the char and grayling. In order to safeguard the territory, the fish will be released immediately after capture.
The guide will evaluate the itinerary based on the requests of each client and the characteristics of the participants, plus weather and water conditions of the fishing area.
Minimum age: 10+ (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
For residents of Friuli Venezia Giulia, a license for FVG sport fishing is required
For Italian residents (excluding Friuli Venezia Giulia) a national license is required
No license is required for residents abroad
Up to 14 years of age no license is required
Fishing daily permit not included. €27 per person to be paid to the guide on the day of the activity
Lunch not included. Possibility to have a picnic or restaurant break
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity