White water rafting is one of the most amazing water-based activities available. Enjoy and share the experience with your friends and family! Available also for groups and Team Buildings. Each raft will hold up to 8 people (up to 40 people per tour).
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Rafting Guide|
|BRING WITH|| Swim suit
Sport shoes (that can be wet)
Towel and a plastic bag for wet clothes
Change of clothes
Quick dry shorts
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
One of the great things about white water rafting is that there is no experience necessary! There will be a trained guide in each raft and you and your friends will work as a team to earn your way down the river through various obstacles and challenges.
Depending on the part of the river, you may tackle challenges such as the “Cheeseblock”, the “Looping Pool”, the “Muncher” or the “Washing Machine”. You will be given a safety briefing and instructions before starting but remember that there is much more than just paddling.
Some river part is quite calm and ideal for swimming with a few perfect rocks for jumping. What if it rains? You are going to get wet anyway so you’ll never know the difference! In the outdoor adventure activity, you are on if it RAINS or SHINE. This is a must do experience for everyone!
Minimum age: 8+ (under 18’s need parental/guardian consent)
You should be a confident swimmer and agile enough to climb in and out of the raft
Spectacles are not allowed. Contact lenses are permitted
Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery or heart problems are unable to participate
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity