Enjoy this outdoor all-in-one experience on a Western Horse Ride in Friuli Venezia Giulia near Cividale del Friuli. Suitable for all from beginners to enthusiasts. Make a “for two” activity, take the day off and bring a friend or someone special with you!
|MEETING TIME||Check on form available start time. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Fitetrec – Ante Instructor|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Cividale del Friuli (UD) (Google Map)|
|DURATION||1 hour of horse preparation and 1 hours of trekking|
|BRING WITH||Long pants and sleeves, sneakers or boots. No short pants. Suncream, hat, glasses, bottle of water and a change of clothes (may be dusty)|
|PRICE||€60 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
During the Western Horse Ride, you will have the opportunity to discover and experience a 360° experience in close contact with these fantastic animals. When you arrive at the Ranch, you will see the preparation of the horses, from grooming to riding the saddle. You will be given all the information to prepare for the exit and, after some practical tests inside the box, you will be ready to go!
During the horse trekking, the instructors will make you feel like real “cowboys”. You will learn about the methods of approaching natural obstacles safely while enjoying the spectacular surroundings. Among hills, woods and small rivulets, paths and countryside you can relax immersed in this typically rural environment.
There will be a short break in half-turn, during which you can taste local food and wine of the Colli orientali of Friuli Venezia Giulia.
Fitetrec – Ante Instructor
Tour equipment and safety gear
First lesson of horse riding
Daily Insurance: 2 euros to be paid locally before tour starts
Minimum age: 18
Must be physically able to mount using foot holes provided
Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to partecipate
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity