Explore the evocative Vintgar gorge on an e-bike! You will admire pristine and wild landscapes for this experience in complete contact with nature! The itinerary is suitable for everyone, mostly recommended for families. The trip is self guided.
|AVAILABILITY||CALENDARContact the guide after booking to agree on the definitive day and time of arrival|
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|BRING WITH|| Sportswear, suitable for the season
Sneakers or trekking shoes
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
Rent an e-bike and set off to discover the Vintgar Gorge National Park! The trail path is carved between the imposing vertical walls of the Hom and Boršt mountains by the Radovna stream!
You can admire beautiful waterfalls, natural water pools, and rapids, completely immersed in the woods. You will pass bridges and tunnels up to the impressive 13-meter high Šum waterfall.
The activity will be carried out independently by the participants, without a guide (detailed itinerary map included).
Minimum age: 10+ (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Minimum participants height: 150cm
Those who are pregnant, or have recently undergone major surgery or heart problems should not take part
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity