The via ferrata in Trieste is an activity designed to offer different routes based on the level of the participants. Come and spend a day between sport and fun in Friuli Venezia Giulia!
|MEETING TIME||Starts at 09:00. Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Alpine Guide UIAGM/IFMGA|
|INCLUDED|| Initial briefing and safety
Food and drinks
|BRING WITH|| Sport wear
Long trousers, windbreaker
Trekking shoes or mountaineering
Light gloves for rock climbing
Packed lunch or snack
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
The activity takes place in the magnificent setting of Val Rosandra which, with its karst rock, represents a unique place in the world. It will be the guide to assess the level of the participants and to choose the most suitable itinerary, of medium-easy or demanding level (for the latter the maximum number of participants is 3).
From the meeting point, you will travel a short drive and then walk to the start of the via ferrata. Here the guide will show you, with a brief briefing, the few and simple rules to face the exit safely and will explain how to use the equipment that will be provided to you.
At this point, you will be ready to tackle the rocky paths equipped with steps and wire ropes, always under the careful supervision of the guide!
Minimum age: 10+ (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Required a basic fitness level
Those who are pregnant, or have recently undergone major surgery or heart problems should not take part
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity