This excursion will give you the opportunity to get to try the climbing in a simple and fun way. You will cross the via ferrata up to Monte Peralba, from where you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the Carnic Alps.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Alpin Guide|
|BRING WITH|| Sportswear suitable for the season
Trekking shoes, sunglasses
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
Experience starts with a brifing about the use of the via ferrata equipment. After that you will set for a hike of about 1 hour and a half leading to the climbing point. The difference in altitude in total will be of 800 meters. The route does not present particularly demanding sections.
You will learn to approach a via ferrata and to develop climbing techniques surrounded by the majestic mountains of the Carnic Alps.
Minimum age: 16+ (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Good physical training
Those who are pregnant, or have recently undergone major surgery or heart problems should not take part
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity