Set off on a fun and dynamic via ferrata on Lake Garda! Enjoy the day accompanied by the guide and choose from 2 routes available for a fun-filled experience.
Contact the guide when you receive the data by e-mail to arrange the time and the itinerary
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Alpine Guide|
|DURATION|| 4/5 hours
|BRING WITH|| Sportswear, suitable for the season
Long pants and windproof jacket
Trekking shoes or boots
Light gloves (with rubber or leather palm)
Bottle of water and a snack
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
2 different itineraries to get closer to this discipline and make you live a day in complete contact with nature. To arrange the itinerary that best suits your needs, contact the guide directly after booking.
FERRATA GERARDO SEGA
A little-known via ferrata with splendid exposed and panoramic walls on Lake Garda.
FERRATA DI CIMA CAPI
A long via ferrata, but without particular difficulties that offers a complete view of the northern part of Lake Garda.
Minimum age: 14+ (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
A minimum amount of physical training is required
Not suitable for those suffering from vertigo
Those who are pregnant, or have recently undergone major surgery or heart problems should not take part
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity