Get on the raft and try this unforgettable experience navigating the Adige river in the stretch that crosses the city of Verona! You will admire this wonderful city from a new and exciting point of view.
This activity is suitable for everyone and it is also possible to choose the itinerary with aperitif tasting.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Guide F.I. Raft|
|INCLUDED|| Safety briefing
Paddle, buoyancy aids and helmets
Introduction to correct paddling techniques
Visit to the Adige Museum
|BRING WITH|| Swim suit or quick dry shorts and a T-shirt
Sport shoes or sneakers that can be wet
Change of clothes, sun cream, towel
Plastic bag for wet clothes
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
After the initial briefing, you will get on your raft and be ready for this fun experience! You can choose between two different itineraries with or without tasting/aperitif. This activity is suitable for everyone, for children and for those in their first experience.
The starting point of the excursion offers parking, changing rooms, bar-restaurant, and a meeting room.
Verona Soft Rafting
During this itinerary, the water flow will lead you through the bends of the Adige river in the stretch that crosses Verona, giving you landscapes and unique panoramic views. In the middle of the excursion, you will stop at the Museum of the Adige, for an interesting visit to discover the waterway. At the end of the visit, you will descend to the final stretch of the river where a fun raft race will be waiting for you!
Aperitif on the Adige river
Scheduled: 1 June, 14 June, 29 June, 5 July, 20 July, 27 July, 3 August, 17 August, 31 August, 7 September, 21 September, 5 October.
During this itinerary you will stop in three wineries along the Adige river to taste the traditional Veronese wines accompanied by a buffet in the stop on the wonderful terrace of the Officers’ Club in Castelvecchio. A visit to the Adige Museum will also follow, to discover the beauty of this stream.
Minimum age: 4+ (under 18’s need parental/guardian consent)
You should be a confident swimmer and agile enough to climb in and out of the raft
Spectacles are allowed
Those who are pregnant, or have recently undergone major surgery or heart problems are unable to participate
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity