Embark on an exciting sailing trip in the splendid setting of the Venice lagoon and its sourrounding islands. The excursion is suitable for everyone.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Sailing Captain|
|INCLUDED|| Briefing on sailing charter and safety
Active involvement in sailing throughout the trip with the opportunity to take the wheel
Skipper and Captain of the trip
Onboard daily Insurance
|BRING WITH|| Comfortable wear according to season
Sports shoes and flip flops
Swim wear, bathrobe, beach towel
Wind jacket, sunglasses and suncream
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
After an initial briefing, you will be ready to leave the docks from Marina Sant’Elena heading to the Venetian lagoon.
We will reach the island of Poveglia, where we will stop for a refreshing swim. Then we will continue sailing in the open sea, admiring the beautiful islands that dot the Venice lagoon. Lunch, included in the price, we will consume it on board, in the company of the skipper.
As a final step, we will reach the suggestive islands of San Lazzaro or San Servolo, before returning back.
Reservations are required at least one week in advance.
Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum number of participants is required (possibility to book the boat for a private tour covering the quota of 4 people.)
There are no weight or height limits for the participants
Those who have recently undergone major surgery or heart problems are unable to participate
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity