Get downstream in the wildest river of Val d’Arzino Canyoning Basic! Climb down the rope along breathtaking waterfalls, dive into ponds from crystal clear water, enjoy natural slides between rocks… Discover the beauty of enchanting places and the pleasure of practicing a sport literally “inside” nature.
|MEETING TIME||Check time above, please arrive 15 minutes before departure|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Spelunking Guide|
|LOCATION||Vito d’Asio, Italy (Map)|
|BRING WITH||Sneakers, or basketball shoes (higher neck) or unpolished pedulans (that can be completely wet and for better grip on the rocks), swimwear and T-shirt. No mountain boots. Towel and a plastic bag for wet clothes|
|PRICE||€60 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
One of the great things about Val d’Arzino canyoning basic is that there is no experience necessary! There will be a trained and professional canyoning guide with you and your group. You will work as a team to earn your way down the river through various obstacles and challenges.
After a quick and easy access to about 5 minutes walking, you will immediately notice how the purity of the water of this area, with an emerald green color absolutely spectacular. The whole Val d’Arzino Canyoning experience requires a half-day commitment.
We kindly ask you to include in the notes at checkout, data requested for participant’s equipment: height, weight, and shoe size.
Safety and equipment use briefing
Wet-suit, gloves, thermal socks, clutch, helmet
Introduction to correct walking thru the canyon
Canyoning Professional Guide
Minimum age: 8+ (under 18’s need parental/guardian consent. Contact us for 8+ canyoning experinces)
You need to have a basic swimming ability
Nearby raccomended meal at Restaurant La Posta
Disabled access depends on the nature of the disability please check with us before booking
Participants should be in good general health and don’t take part if have previously suffered from a dislocated shoulder, are wearing a hard plaster cast or are under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs
If you have a history of heart problems, back or neck complaints, or any general concerns, it is best to check before booking
- Choose your date from available calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now botton to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and finish
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via credit card, paypal or direct bank transfert
- Confirm via secure payment to place your booking order
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A second email will be sent with all booking details and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity