One of the most famous activities in the world, suitable for adults as much as for children, combines team play and orienteering with outdoor adventures and problem-solving. Every group has included a home-made pizza meal and drink at the end of the game. Booking for this activity is required at least 2 weeks in advance.
|AVAILABILITY|| Treasure Hunt is available from booking form above.
Please book at least 2 weeks in advance
|MEETING TIME||Check on form available start time. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Valbruna (UD), Italy (Google Map)|
|DURATION||About 2 hours|
|WEAR/OUTFIT||Comfortable sport wear according to the season. Sport shoes or trekkers|
|BRING WITH||Change of clothes, bottle of water|
|PRICE||€30 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
Let the great game begin! The treasure hunt will be a real adventure immersed in nature, which can be adapted to all ages and difficulties on different levels!
In the classic version, you will have to look for the clues and solve the riddles in order to continue along the path until you find the loot. In the treasure hunt outdoor-adventure, we add some extra features to keep it sporty and fun. There will be some photography, some obstacle trials to face and various pitfalls along the way too!
The activity is organized for groups from a minimum of 10 to a maximum of 40 participants. It foresees the presence of a guide with his team that will explain the path, the rules and the objectives for the entire game.
Professional activity guides
Game equipment and safety gear
home-made pizza and 1 drink for all the group
Minimum age: 8 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Treasure Hunt adventure does not require any particular ability
You will be part of a group
Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to partecipate
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity