The forest bath (shinrin-yoku) is the activity of Japanese origin that is practiced in places far from noise and traffic, preferably near large deciduous trees and relatively old woods. The Fusine lakes and the Julian Pre-Alps Natural Park are the ideal settings for this discipline.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Naturalistic Guide|
|INCLUDED|| Professional Guide
Fruits and juice
|BRING WITH|| Comfortable clothing suitable for the season
Sneakers (no boots or boots)
Sweatshirt or pile
Bottle of water/td>
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
The forest bath (shinrin-yoku) is an experience aimed at increasing self-awareness through breathing, balance and yoga exercises. The guide will explain to you the activity with a 20-minute briefing followed by a walk in the woods during which you will get positive energy thanks to immersion in nature and silence.
Here you can search for a complete connection with the environment and natural elements involving all the senses. The experience will take place early in the morning because it is considered the best time of the day in which to accumulate positive energy from the surrounding nature.
The activity requires a lot of silence and is particularly suitable for getting away from everyday stress.
Minimum age: 10+ (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Suitable for everyone
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity