The Tandem Skydive Veneto is the perfect activity for adrenaline lovers and for unforgettable gifts! To remain breathless in free fall and then admire the panorama downhill with a parachute is definitely a unique experience!
|AVAILABILITY||Tandem Skydive Veneto Calendar is available from booking form above|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Tandem Parachute Pilot|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Veneto, Italy (Goolge Maps)|
|MEETING TIME||Passengers please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure. Check with your parachute instructor for start time (differs per season)|
|DURATION||About 2 hours (total commitment)|
|WEAR/OUTFIT||Comfortable clothing. Sport shoes or sneakers|
|BRING WITH||Camera or phone|
|PRICE||€240 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
Available upon reservation, the experience is preceded by the delivery of the necessary equipment (suit, helmet, glasses and harness) and a briefing in which the parachuting school instructor will address you to the basics of parachuting and safety procedures.
At the end of the preparations, the theory leaves room for practice. You will be transported by plane up to the altitude of 4500 meters and from there … 200km / h of free fall!
time is moving fast until the parachute opens! After the rush of the adrenaline, you will enjoy the view while relaxing in the direction of the landing area. Tandem Skydive Veneto jump also includes photos and videos of the whole experience!
Also available for minors subject to parental authorization. In case of weather conditions not suitable for the development of the activity, or unavailability of the parts, this can be rescheduled on the first date agreed upon with at least 2 days notice.
Greeting, registration and instructor briefing
Professional Parachute Instructor and tandem pilot
Approximate 30 seconds of free flight!
Minimum age: 16 (under 18s need parental consent and indemnity forms signed)
Maximum weight supported by the tandem: 100 kg
You must be in good health to jump, please consult your doctor with any health queries, certain health problems may mean you can not jump
Spectators are welcome and the centre has drinks and food facilities available
You are not able to take part if pregnant and will also be unable to jump if you appear intoxicated
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity