Are you looking for a flight experience that differs from the others? A tandem hang glider is definitely to be considered! Reach the take-off area and get ready to enjoy yourself and the wonderful panoramas of Friuli Venezia Giulia.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Tandem-Professional Hang Glider Pilot|
|LOCATION||Gemona del Friuli, Italy (Map)|
|DURATION||40 minutes to 1 hours (depending on weather conditions)|
|BRING WITH||Trekking boots, long pants, wind jacket. Gloves, sunglasses, bottle of water|
|PRICE||€160 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
The tandem hang glider experience differs from many other flying activities: no noise, no motor, only you, the wind and your pilot. An appropriate psycho-physical condition is required for this activity and there is a considerable weight limit per passenger: 80kg.
In addition to the duration of the flight, 30-40 minutes should be added to the uphill, preparation and end-of-service briefing. On-site attendance required at least 15 minutes before departure. Parents’ consent is required for minors.
As a tandem hang glider passenger you do not require any previous knowledge of gliding at all. Your pilot will brief you on everything you need to know shortly before the flight. He will always make every effort to give you the best panoramic tour possible!
It is important that you listen to the instructions of the pilot and that you have total confidence in his abilities. Take-offs are easy (just a few steps usually) and landings are generally soft (most often we land on large grassy fields with no obstacles or dangers.
Full equipment and helmet
Tandem hang glider professional pilot
Pictures and videos of the flight on SD card
Trasportation in mini-coach
Minimum age: 18+ (under 18’s need parental/guardian consent)
Maximum weight: 80kg
The activity is accessible to people with sensory disabilities and intellectual/cognitive disabilities. However, is always needed a presence of an accompanying person for any obstacles or unforeseen events that may occur. It will be the responsibility of the pilot/trainer to adapt the experience to the needs that arise.
Those who are pregnant should not take part
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity