Spend an relaxing evening in good company on a sunset sailing boat tour. You will admire the wonderful panorama over the Gulf of Trieste savoring a tasty aperitif.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional Captain|
|BRING WITH|| Comfortable wear according to season
Swim wear flip-flops
Towel and a plastic bag for wet clothes
T-shirt, suncream, sunglasses
Change of clothes
Preparation for sailing trips
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
Your boat: Bavaria 38.
After the initial briefing, you will leave for a suggestive evening on a sailing boat tour to enjoy the sunset over the Adriatic Sea.
After a short navigation, you will arrive at the Castle of Duino and from the boat you will be able to enjoy the spectacle of the cliffs illuminated by the last rays of sunshine of the day.
Here we will stop for a refreshing dip in the sea and then continue the evening with a tasty aperitif, accompanied by sparklin wine and appetizers. You will spend an unforgettable evening surrounded by the silence of the sea.
Minors must be accompanied by an adult
There are no limits on the weight or height of the participants
A minimum of participants per tour is required (Possibility to book the boat for a private tour of 1 or 2 people covering the 3-person fee)
Those who are pregnant, or have recently undergone major surgery or heart problems should not take part
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity