Soft Rafting Tagliamento River offers a different experience compared to the classic whitewater rafting. Into the nature of the Tagliamento River this activity it’s ideal for small groups and families.
|AVAILABILITY||Soft Rafting Tagliamento Calendar is available from booking form above|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified F.I.Raft Guide|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Gemona del Friuli, Italy (GoogleMaps)|
|MEETING TIME||2 tours per day, please arrive 15m earlier for a prompt departure:
|DURATION||2 hours 30 minutes|
|WEAR/OUTFIT||Swim suit or quick dry shorts and a T-shirt, sport shoes or sneakers that can be wet.|
|BRING WITH||Change of clothes, suncream, towel and a plastic bag for wet clothes|
|PRICE|| €40 adult price
€25 children price (under 14yo)
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
A great way to experience some scenic time of the natural beauty panorama of Tagliamento River. Without the intensity of white water rafting experiences you won’t find rapids on this trip, but don’t think that means you won’t get wet. You still might find some wet and wild action (also cliff jumps) and a water war along the way.
Our professional guides will offer you interesting insights about the area and the river itself. Meeting point is at 9:30 a.m for the first group. Will start again with a second group at 2:30 p.m. At the meeting location, you will find services for a break and WC. Activity will start with a briefing of basic paddling and posture on the raft. All experience will take up to 2 and a half hours.
Buoyancy aids and helmets
Introduction to correct paddling techniques and commands
Rafting professional guide
Trasportation in mini-coach
Minimum age: 8+ (under 18’s need parental/guardian consent)
You should be a confident swimmer and agile enough to climb in and out of the raft
Spectacles are allowed.
Those who are pregnant should not take part
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity