Do you already have some paddle experience and want to explore new places? Rent a canoe on the Soča River in Slovenia and set off for a nice day on the water.
|AVAILABILITY||Reservations at least 24 hours in advance
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|DURATION||Full day – from 9:00 am|
|INCLUDED|| Initial briefing and safety
Canoe, paddle and helmet
Neoprene shoes, wet suite and life jacket
|BRING WITH|| Swim wear
Towel and a plastic bag for wet clothes
Change of clothes
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
Rent your canoe and set off for the descent of the Soca river! You can choose to take the entire 16 km route or stop in the intermediate stages, located 6 km and 11 km from the start.
Each canoe can hold up to 2 or 3 adults, 2 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children. You cannot rent a canoe for 1 adult only, 1 adult and 1 child, more than 3 adults or more than 2 adults and 2 children.
The price is per person. Up to 6 canoes are available. While paddling onboard the canoe you will admire the grandeur of the Julian Alps that surround the unmistakable emerald waters.
The activity is suitable for those who have experience in canoeing. You can stay in the water until 18:00.
Minimum age: 6 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Those who are pregnant, or have recently undergone major surgery or heart problems should not take part
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity