Snow has arrived, ready for the weekend? Enjoy your day out while Snowshoeing no borders Italy! An easy excursion suitable for everyone in the mountains on the border with Austria and Slovenia.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Guide|
|LOCATION|| Depends on selected itineraries
|BRING WITH||Winter wear (warm and with layers). Water/snow resistant shoes and gloves. Hot tea, caffe or hot chocolate|
|PRICE||€20 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
After a initial briefing, you will be ready to leave for this snowshoe adventure. The tour will take you to a very unique places of the border territory: Val Bartolo, a large forest-covered clearing, Pramollo pass at the Austrian border, Gortani refuge in the western Julian Alps and the Zacchi refuge and the Fusine lakes, jewels of the mountain landscape regional.
Several itineraries to choose from to discover new hidden places surrounded by the natural and snowy landscape of the Friulian Alps.
Professional Tour Guide
Minimum age: 10+ (under 18’s need parental/guardian consent)
Those who are pregnant should not take part
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity