Looking for an activity with some relax too? Try the WNW Snowshoeing and SPA in Sappada! This experience will take you to trails into the woods of the valley and at the end, a nice and chilling SPA time surrounded by the snow.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Nordic Walking Professional Instructor, specialized in Winter Nordic Walking|
|LOCATION|| Sappada, Italy (GoogleMaps)
FIND MORE TOURS
|BRING WITH||Winter wear (warm and with layers). Water/snow resistant shoes and gloves|
|PRICE||€45 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
Meet your guide at the spot, after greetings and a brief introduction about the activity, you’ll be ready to gear up your snowshoes and grab your sticks (included in the tour price). This tour is an easy walk suitable also for beginners. Heading to the fishing lake of Sappada, into the valley woods, you will head to a bautiful SPA to spend about 1 hour 30 minutes refreshing and relaxing time (entry fee included).
The Spa will include the Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, Hydromassage and also a Cardiovascular Gym Path. At the end of the relax you can consider joining the group for a nice meal together by one of the many restaurants and huts in the surrounding areas.
This tour is for 10 participants max at the time and it’s organized only in selected dates that you can check on top of the page calendar.
Tour equipment: snowshoes (rak) and sticks + frontal light
SPA 1h30m time after excursion
Minimum age: 16+
You will be part of a small group of max 10 people
Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to participate
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity