Want to get away from the crowds? Snowmobile Tours Sauris in Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy is an exciting mountain riding on the snow. Explore powder meadows, ridge tops, and cruiser trails through the trees. Suitable for all ages and abilities, no previous experience needed.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LOCATION||Sauris di Sopra (UD) (Map)|
|TOURS SCHEDULE|| 09:00 – 10:00 -> 1h Tour
09:10 – 11:10 -> 2h Tour
11:00 – 13:30 -> 2h30m Tour
11:10 – 14:10 -> 3h Tour
14:00 – 16:00 -> 2h Tour
15:00 – 16:00 -> 1h Tour
|BRING WITH||Snow wear for low temperature and boots. Dress in layers. Bring gloves, and goggles or sunglasses|
|PRICE|| €100 per Snowmobile 1h
€150 per Snowmobile 2h
€180 per Snowmobile 2h30m (meal included)
€200 per Snowmobile 3h
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
There are 4 tours duration for snowmobiling in Sauris, each of them offers amazing views of this Carnian Alps area:
- 1 hour itinerary – Timetable: 1st group 9:00 / 2nd group 15:00 – Price 100 €: Short excursion ideal for getting familiar with the ease of driving snowmobiles. The itinerary develops on Mount Ruke, about 1400 meters, mainly characterized by a wooded slope;
- 2 hours itinerary- Timetable: 1st group 9:10 / 2nd group 14:00 – Price 150 €: from Sauris di Sopra (1400 mt.) Going up towards Sella Razzo, along the wide curves you can admire the splendor of the valley that shows itself in all its majesty. Continue along the easy plains to the visual point of Casera Razzo where you can admire the splendid views of the Cadorine Dolomites
- 2 hours 30 minutes itinerary – Timetable: 11:00 – Price 180 €: In this itinerary you will reach Casera Sella Razzo, located at 1739 m altitude. From here you can admire the wonderful landscape of the Veneto Dolomites, tasting a refreshing snack included in the price.
- 3 hour itinerary – Timetable: 11:10 – Price 200 €: after an initial briefing, you will leave for this adventure on the snowy slopes of Sauris. You will reach the Tenente Fabbro Refuge, located in the province of Belluno at about 1780 meters above sea level. Here you will have the opportunity to taste a traditional lunch (not included in the price).
Once arrived at the meeting spot, you’ll be great by the pilots and receive a safety briefing plus a couple of minutes to get used to handling the snowmobile. Relax, have fun and enjoy the valley that shows itself in all its majesty just in front of you (you are gonna be about 1800 mt. height) and the Cadorine Dolomites.
Dress as if you were going skiing including warm layers. Helmets are provided. Bring a camera! Don’t worry if you’ve never ridden a snowmobile before, our guides will teach you some tricks of the trade!
Snowmobile rental and Insurance
Introduction to correct handling and driving snowmobiles
Helmet (bring yours if you have any)
Snowmobile full tank
Minimum age to drive: 18+ (must have a valid car driving license, under 18’s need parental/guardian)
You should be in reasonable health and agile enough to climb into the vehicle
Please note: there should be no alcohol consumed either before or during the experience
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity