Winter is come, it’s time to try the Sleddog in Sappada. Together with “man’s best friend”, beautiful Siberian Huskies breed and discover the amazing feeling of driving your own sled with the snow dogs!
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional Musher instructor|
|LOCATION|| Sappada (Ploden), Italia (Map)
|BRING WITH|| Comfortable – winter clothing is ideal, gloves, hat and waterproof boots or trekking shoes recommended
Preparation for Dog Sledding
|PRICE||€30 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
After greetings, the musher instructor will start a brief introduction about the Siberian Huskies and sled driving tecniques (basics commands and sled preparation, about 15 minutes).
Then your guide will take you to the sled and show you how it all works in practice. Ready for the tour? Guided by the instructor along the trail, enjoy the valley going through snow and woods in an easy and peaceful panorama.
For kids under 10yo, it’s possible to ride with the musher along the path (can’t drive their own sled). Nearby the location there is the Alp Stube Restaurant for a quick snack or hot drink (as well as WC and services).
Safety and sleddog briefing
Professional Musher guide and instructor
Accessories, equipment, sled and Siberian Husky pack
Minimum age: 4+ (under 18’s need parental consent)
Under 12yo can participates sitting in a sled driven by the master musher
Because dogs are trained as a pack, it is not allowed to participate or bring with your dog
Those who are pregnant should not take part
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity