Embark on this exciting Ski Tourism in Sappada! You will be led by a guide along snowy landscapes surrounded by unspoiled nature.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Alpin Guide|
|LOCATION||Sappada, Italy (Map)|
|BRING WITH||Sportswear suitable for the season, sunglasses, water bottle or thermos with hot drink and snacks|
|PRICE||€120 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
You’ll meet your guide and start with the initial briefing. He will explain to you how to properly use the ski mountaineering equipment and the Arva (The survival kit consisting of the Arva locator, a shovel and the probe). In addition, you will be shown the techniques of ascent and descent off-track.
After that you will head to the Sappada 2000 chairlift (€10 per person – not included in the price) and go up to the shelter located at 2000 meters. From here you will start the descent: 400 meters in altitude, immersed in the snowy landscape of the mountain of Sappada.
The equipment is not included in the price. Mountaineering skis, boots, skins and sticks can be rented at €35 in Sappada.
Alpine certified guide
Minimum age: 18+
A basic level of descent on skis is required
Equipment not included. Rental is extra €35 for mountaineering skis, boots, skins and sticks)
Chairlift ticket (€10 per person) is not included
Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to participate
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity