Embark on this exciting Ski Tourism in Sappada! You will be led by a guide along snowy landscapes surrounded by unspoiled nature. A day and a night excursions are available and it’s required for both a basic level of descent is required on skis.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Alpin Guide|
|LOCATION|| Sappada, Italy (Map)
|BRING WITH|| Sportswear suitable for the season, sunglasses, water bottle or thermos with hot drink and snacks
Preparation for Alpine Skiing
|PRICE||€120 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
You’ll meet your guide and start with the initial briefing. He will explain to you how to properly use the ski mountaineering equipment and the Arva (The survival kit consisting of the Arva locator, a shovel and the probe). In addition, you will be shown the techniques of ascent and descent off-track.
Daytime excursion: Take the Sappada 2000 chairlift (€ 10 per person – not included in the price) and climb to the mountain hut at 2000 meters above sea level. From here you will start the descent: 400 meters in altitude, immersed in the snowy landscape of the mountain of Sappada.
Night excursion: The itinerary has a vertical drop of about 400 meters and will take place partly off the track and partly on the beaten track immersed in the silence of the starry mountain night. You will cross woods and snow-covered glades up to the Monte Ferro mountain hut at 1,500 meters above sea level. Here you can enjoy a refreshing hot tea before leaving for the descent.
Alpine certified guide
Minimum age: 18+
A basic level of descent on skis is required
Equipment not included. Rental is extra €35 for mountaineering skis, boots, skins and sticks)
Chairlift ticket (€10 per person) is not included
Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to participate
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity