Sea and Lagoons Canoe Tour Friuli is a beginner friendly experience, suitable for all. All tours have a professional guide for the route and will accompany you by providing the necessary equipment (canoe, helmet, paddle and floating jacket). Experience with the utmost of tranquility and fun. We advise you to bring your swimwear (and a full change).
|AVAILABILITY||Sea and Lagoons Canoe Tour Friuli Calendar is available from booking form above|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Aigae Guide|
|MEETING TIME||Check on form available start time. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure|
|ITINERARIES|| Duino – Trieste (GoogleMap)
Barbana, Grado (GoogleMap)
Look also: River Canoe Tours
|DURATION||From 2 to 3 hours|
|WEAR/OUTFIT||Swimwear, sports shoes, knit, k-way or windbreaker jacket, change of clothes|
|BRING WITH||Bottle of water, towels, cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen|
|PRICE|| €28 per person
€18 under 14yo
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
Explore the Trieste and Upper Adriatic coasts, discovering the territory silently navigating while paddling up to the limestone cliffs of Duino.
Tour provides a panoramic view of the geological features, flora, and fauna of the Natural Reserve, or, descending along the Trieste coastline, we will go out around the Miramare Protected Marine Area with its incredible biodiversity and the homonymous Hapsburg Castle on the promontory of Grignano.
Tours in the lagoon of Grado are more about the twisting of winding canals and leads to the Marian shrine of the Island of Barbana.
Marano lagoon, enclosed between the last coastal point of Lignano Sabbiadoro and Lagoon of Grado, is another area of extraordinary beautiful landscape, unique fauna and flora. Protected from the open sea by a series of islands and islets, it is characterized by a marvelous vegetation and the “casoni” of the Marano fishermen, typical constructions made of cane and wood.
Canoe equipment and safety briefing
Canoe (2/3 people per canoe), paddle, helmet, paddle, safe jacket
Introduction to correct paddling
Canoe Professional Guide
Minimum age: 8+ (under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult)
No previous canoeing experience is required
We recommend all clients can swim a minimum of 10 meters and have a reasonable sense of balance
Those who are pregnant should not take part
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity
Le falesie di Duino
Meeting at 9.30 e 14.30 – Villaggio del Pescatore di Duino (TS) – parking Pescaturismo.
Available Dates: 09/06/2018
Meeting at Chiosco San Vito, Marano Lagunare at 09:30
Calendar Dates: __/__/____
Moonlight Canoe Tour from Barbana
Meeting at L’approdo in barbana, Grado at 17.00.
Calendar Dates: __/__/____
Daily Canoe tour in Barbana
Meeting at Ristorante L’approdo – Grado at 9.30 first group and 14.30 afternnoon tour (second group)
Calendar Dates: 17/06/2018