Maybe you‘ve always wanted to try out scuba diving but wasn’t sure where to do it? Or maybe you and the other half are off an a fabulous holiday and want to get some practice in before you take to the foreign waters? Whatever your reason for wanting to try this fantastic sport, this great session at a location near you is just what you need to get started.
|AVAILABILITY||Scuba Diving Experience Calendar is available from booking form above|
|MEETING TIME||Check time above, please arrive 15 minutes before departure|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Scuba Diving Instructors|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Sistiana (TS), Italy (Google Map)|
|DURATION||About 1 hour and 30 minutes|
|WEAR/OUTFIT||Swimwear and T-shirt. Hat (raccomended)|
|BRING WITH||ID Card, change of clothes, towels, suncream, flip-flops and shower gel|
|PRICE||€70 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
Through the “Scuba Diving Experience”, even if it’s your first time on it, it’s possible to live the real scuba dive adventure!
After the briefing, explaining the equipment, activity under water and communication methods, you will be given the proper gear for your lesson and you will be followed step-by-step by a professional “underwater” Instructor to discover the “Continent Sixth”.
You will scuba diving in the Adriatic to discover the beauties of the Golf of Triest’s International borders. Special price available to make this experience a for two adventure! The two of you may be able to reach depths of 20 feet.
Safety and equipment use briefing (please specify in booking notes your height, weight and shoes size)
Cylinder, regulators, mask and fins
Scuba Dive Professional Instructor
Minimum age: 10+ (under 18’s need parental/guardian consent)
You need to have a basic swimming ability
Disabled access depends on the nature of the disability please check with us before booking
Participants should be in good general health and don’t take part if have previously suffered from a dislocated shoulder, are wearing a hard plaster cast or are under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs
If you have a history of heart problems, back or neck complaints, or any general concerns, it is best to check before booking
- Choose your date from available calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now botton to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and finish
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via credit card, paypal or direct bank transfert
- Confirm via secure payment to place your booking order
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A second email will be sent with all booking details and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity