Maybe you‘ve always wanted to try out scuba diving but wasn’t sure where to do it? Or maybe you and the other half are off an a fabulous holiday and want to get some practice in before you take to the foreign waters? Whatever your reason for wanting to try this fantastic sport, this great session at a location near you is just what you need to get started.
|MEETING TIME||Check time above, please arrive 15 minutes before departure|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Scuba Diving Instructors|
|LOCATION||Rijeka, Croatia – Departure from Trieste (TS)(Map)|
|DURATION||Full day commitment|
|BRING WITH||Swimwear and T-shirt. Hat (raccomended). ID Card, change of clothes, towels, suncream, flip-flops and shower gel|
|PRICE||€120 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
Through the “Scuba Diving Experience”, even if it’s your first time on it, it’s possible to live the real scuba dive adventure!
Participants meeting will be at Trieste in italy just by the border. About 1 hour car drive following the guides heading to Rijeka in Croatia. At the Scuba spot in a marvelous location by the beach you’ll have the initial briefing. Instructors will show and explain to you your equipment (included), how the activity under water and communication methods works, and then a basic lesson followed step-by-step by a professional “underwater”.
You will scuba diving in the Adriatic to discover the beauties of the sea. During the dive you will reach almost 20 feet of depths.
Meal after dive is included in the price as well as all the needed equipement.
Safety and equipment use briefing (please specify in booking notes your height, weight and shoes size)
Cylinder, regulators, mask and fins
Scuba Dive Professional Instructor
Lunch with meat or fish
Minimum age: 10+ (under 18’s need parental/guardian consent)
You need to have a basic swimming ability
Disabled access depends on the nature of the disability please check with us before booking
Participants should be in good general health
Not allowed for participants under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs
Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to participate
If you have a history of heart problems, back or neck complaints, or any general concerns, it is best to check before booking
- Choose your date from available calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now botton to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and finish
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via credit card, paypal or direct bank transfert
- Confirm via secure payment to place your booking order
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A second email will be sent with all booking details and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity