Sailing and Trekking in the Gulf of Trieste is an event available in only two dates. Spend two days between the thrill of the hull that cuts through the water and the wind that inflates the sails immerse into nature. This experience is suitable for everyone, no previous sailing experience needed.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|DURATION||2 days | 2 nights|
|BRING WITH|| Clothing suitable for the season
Swimsuit, towel, slippers
Anorak, sunglasses, sunscreen
Sneakers, sleeping bag or sackcloth
Preparation for Sailing
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
During these two days, you will be sailing close to the high cliffs of the Rilke, passing in front of the Marine and Protected Marine areas of Duino and Miramare.
Enjoy a panoramic hike through the scent of the olive trees and wild shrubs with the open view of the sea and the wonderful Venetian marinas.
The overnight stay will be in Istria with dinner on Saturday evening in a typical Istrian “Konoba”.
After breakfast, we will sail to Istria. Raise the sails, if you want, the skipper will give you the rudder to continue on a pleasant sailing. In the early afternoon, we will arrive in Istria and moor in Isola. From here we will leave for an easy trek with a wonderful view of the sea from the ridge of Capo Strunjan. The evening will end in a “Konoba” with dishes of the Istrian culinary tradition.
Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
A minimum number of participants is required per tour (Min. request covering the quota of 3 participants)
Not included: sheets or sleeping bag, mooring for the night, meals
Those who are pregnant, or have recently undergone major surgery or heart problems are unable to participate
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity