Quad Biking is challenging, fun and the perfect way to let loose your wild side. If you are new to Quad Biking Off-road don’t worry, we have auto shift machinery and a special tour. It covers about 27 km in about 1 hour and 30 minutes. 80% dirt road – 20% asphalt! This tour is ideal for small groups up to 5 quads (from 2 to max 9 participants).
|MEETING TIME||Check on form available start time. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure|
|LOCATION|| Friuli Venezia Giulia, Buttrio (UD) (Map)
|DURATION||1h30m Off-Road quad tour|
|BRING WITH||Sport wear suitable for outdoors, boots or old trainers. Change of clothes, suncream, towel and a plastic bag for wet clothes (in case of rain)|
|PRICE||€85 per Quad (passenger free)|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
Once you’ve got the hang of it, simply enjoy the experience and the amazing panoramas of Friuli Venezia Giulia. This 1 hour and 30 minutes tour offers mixed terrain to explore (80% off-road with lumps, bumps and slopes you could ever want for quad biking) where you will be able to test your skills with this fun and safe 4 wheel machines.
After an initial instruction and safety briefing, you will be asked to complete a short session in our practice area. As soon as we are happy that you have understood the basics and have the necessary control your instructor will lead you out on the Quad.
Quadbike trekking is suitable for beginners as well as more experienced riders. Minimum age of 18 (to drive, passengers must be minimum 8+ y.o) and have a valid car driving license with you.
Quad rental and Insurance
Introduction to correct handling and driving quad/atv’s
Helmet and gloves
Minimum age to drive: 18+ (must have a valid car driving license, under 18’s need parental/guardian)
No previous experience needed
You should be in reasonable health and agile enough to climb into the vehicle
Please note: there should be no alcohol consumed either before or during the experience
- Choose your date from available calendar.
- Enter your name and email.
- Press the Book Now botton to proceed.
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities.
- Proceed with checkout and finish.
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one).
- Enter required details for booking order.
- Choose to pay via credit card, paypal or direct bank transfert.
- Confirm via secure payment to place your booking order.
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box).
- A second email will be sent with all booking details and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…).
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity.