Discover the star-shaped Unesco city during this Quad Tour to Palmanova in Friuli Venezia Giulia. If you are new to Quad don’t worry, we have auto shift machinery and this tour is suitable for all.
|MEETING TIME||Check on form available start time. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure|
|LOCATION|| Friuli Venezia Giulia, Buttrio (UD) (Map)
|DURATION||3h Palmanova Tour|
|BRING WITH||Sport wear suitable for outdoors, boots or old trainers. Change of clothes and a plastic bag for wet clothes (in case of rain)|
|PRICE||€120 per Quad (passenger free)|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
Guided tour on quad bikes from Buttrio, crossing the village of Clauiano, one of the “Most Beautiful Villages of Italy” – Lonely Planet, brings us up to Palmanova fortress city that is part of the UNESCO Heritage.
During the tour, there will be stops at Clauiano, Piazza di Palmanova, Porta Udine and “Gallerie di Palmanova”. It covers about 55 km for a journey time of about 3 hours. 40% dirt road – 60% asphalt.
In case of bad weather the activity can be canceled and will be rescheduled on the first useful date; communication will be given by the organization.
Quad rental and Insurance
Tickets to visit the Palmanova City Galleries
Helmet and gloves
Minimum age to drive: 18+ (must have a valid car driving license, under 18’s need parental/guardian)
You should be in reasonable health and agile enough to climb into the vehicle
Please note: there should be no alcohol consumed either before or during the experience
- Choose your date from available calendar.
- Enter your name and email.
- Press the Book Now botton to proceed.
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities.
- Proceed with checkout and finish.
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one).
- Enter required details for booking order.
- Choose to pay via credit card, paypal or direct bank transfert.
- Confirm via secure payment to place your booking order.
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box).
- A second email will be sent with all booking details and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…).
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity.