Quad Tour to Alta Val Torre Fort of M. Bernadia! The route is about 95 km long with a journey time of around 6 hours and consists of 60% dirt road and 40% of asphalt.
To make this tour you must have already done at least one of the other quad tours available and motorcycle experience is required.
|AVAILABILITY||Reservations at least 24 hours in advance
|MEETING TIME||Check on form available start time. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure|
|BRING WITH|| Sport wear suitable for outdoors
Boots or old trainers
Change of clothes, suncream
Towel and a plastic bag for wet clothes (in case of rain)
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
After an initial briefing for the quad driving and some practice, you will be ready to leave for the tour. You will cross expanses of fields and hills dotted with vineyards, alternating stretches off-road and some asphalt. Once in the town of Nimis, the climb to the Fort of Mountain Bernadia will begin, a building dating back to the early 1900s and part of the Medio Tagliamento defense system, in particular, the Torre river. From here you can admire the splendid panorama of the Friuli plain and the Julian Prealps.
A stop for lunch at the “I Comelli” farm in Nimis is scheduled. Lunch is not included in the price and is €12 for a course (a first or a second, a drink, a glass of wine and coffee) or €20 for two courses (a first and a second, a drink, a glass of wine and coffee ) to be paid directly on site.
Minimum age to drive: 18+ (must have a valid car driving license, under 18’s need parental/guardian)
You should be in reasonable health and agile enough to climb into the vehicle
Please note: there should be no alcohol consumed either before or during the experience
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity