Quad Tour Cividale – Natisone Valley in Friuli Venezia Giulia, where adventurous motorsport fans can really experience the amazing panoramas, around one of the best locations this area has to offer! A 3-hour-quad-journey into nature, exploring trails and rivers plus some extra gastronomical visits (wine factories and more…).
|MEETING TIME||Check on form available start time. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure|
|BRING WITH|| Sport wear suitable for outdoors
Boots or old trainers
Change of clothes, suncream
Towel and a plastic bag for wet clothes (in case of rain)
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
On arrival at Visitait’s agency, you will be greeted by our instructor and given a full briefing including any rules and safety procedures. You’ll then be kitted out in personal safety gear before being shown to your quad bike, where you will have the opportunity to get to grip with the controls and how to handle the bike.
Once your instructor feels you are ready to drive, you will set off on your adventure. Track starts from Buttrio and Colli Orientali hills to Castelmonte and Cividale del Friuli. Includes streets, woodlands, fields, hills, rivers for a great sightseeing tour.
Minimum age to drive: 18+ (must have a valid car driving license, under 18’s need parental/guardian)
You should be in reasonable health and agile enough to climb into the vehicle
Please note: there should be no alcohol consumed either before or during the experience
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity