Throughout the years, Canyoning sport in Friuli Venezia Giulia has grown very fast. This activity offers a great way to explore the hidden depths of this magical area, while at the same time, enjoying the fun and adventure. Prealps Canyoning Adventure takes place in the Prealps Natural Park and is suitable for sport and outdoor enthusiasts.
Waterfalls ranging from 2 to 30 meters, natural hydro-slides, abseils that take you down showering waterfalls and some seriously awesome jumps make canyoning in the Natural Park a non-stop action and adrenalin trip!
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Spelunking Guide|
|LOCATION||Julian Prealps Park, Italy (Map)|
|DURATION||Full day required|
|BRING WITH||Sneakers, or basketball shoes (higher neck) or unpolished pedulans (that can be completely and for better grip on the rocks), swimwear and T-shirt. Change of clothes, towel and a plastic bag for wet clothes|
|PRICE||€70 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
There are 2 canyons available in this area: Rio Alba at Moggio Udinese, and Rio Bianco At Lusevera (UD) Italy. Both are technically easy-to-medium level, however, they should not be underestimated for duration and lenth (you walk and swim most of the time, with dives, slides, and about 6 rope descents).
After a quick and easy access to about 15 minutes walking, you will immediately notice the nature around this reserve and some unique views of this region too! Allow a full day commitment for Prealps Canyoning Adventure tour.
We kindly ask you to include in the space for notes at checkout, the following data in order to prepare participant’s canyoning equipment: height, weight, and shoe size.
Safety and equipment use briefing
Wet-suit, gloves, thermal socks, clutch, helmet
Introduction to correct walking thru the canyon
Canyoning Professional Guide
Minimum age: 18+
You need to have a basic swimming ability
Suitable for outdoor sports and trekking enthusiast
Those who are pregnant should not take part
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity