Enjoy a half-day of paintball in Friuli Venezia Giulia – it is fun, safe and perfect for groups and company retreats. Your senses will be racing as you run around hunting for the enemy in this intense and enjoyable experience.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 20 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Paintball Team Red Light|
|LOCATION||Codroipo (UD), Italy (Map)|
|BRING WITH||Sportswear, depending on the season and to be dirty. Change of clothes, bottle of water|
|PRICE||€30 per person. Booking deposit of €2.50 each|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
Upon arrival at the site you will be greeted by members of staff and given a disclaimer to sign. Then you will receive your paintballing equipment and protective gear. You will gather with the other participants before being briefed about safety of the game and being divided into groups.
Ready? Then drag your gas-powered semi-automatic weapon and get ready to dodge the enemy and fight with your team. There will be several scenarios, so don’t worry if you get hit straight away, there will be plenty more chances to accomplish the game objective.
Paintball is a high adrenaline combat sport that requires strategy, field-leadership, and teamwork. You will need to be cunning, resourceful and daring to take out the opposition. Do you have what it takes? Hide in the undergrowth whilst seeking out the enemy from a safe spot, or try to take them by surprise by storming out from behind trees.
Paintball park entry
All equipment rental
Semi-automatic paintball gun hire
8-10 paintball games per group
300 paintballs per person
Minimum age: 14+ (under 18’s need parental/guardian consent)
Participants must have a reasonable level of fitness and will be required to sign an indemnity on the day
Spectators are not allowed due to safety reasons
Those who are pregnant should not take part
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity