Plodar Orienteering in Sappada is an activity for tourists, suitable for everybody, to discover during the game the town story and curiosities. Participants will use a detailed map to reach control points by choosing the best route.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LOCATION|| Sappada, Friuli Venezia Giulia (Map)
|BRING WITH||Sport or comfortable clothing according to season (dress in layers)|
|PRICE||€10 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
Plodar Orienteering starts with a brief introduction to the “map reading” and what’s gonna happen during the game. All you need to know is that you will search for the best and fastest route to each objective set in the map you receive.
Every time you reach a point on the map, you’ll need to take a selfie from your phone as proof of the completed task “Selfie Hunt”. When you’ll have all the objectives in your smartphone, you will get back at the start point. Right there the guide will you tell you all about the intel you have retrieved.
A nice telling story about Sappada (ethnic island of Germanic origins), history and people that start just from the symbols you collected during the game.
Head Lamp (for night sessions only)
Minimum age: 4+ (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity