Nordic walking is a fun aerobic activity for those who want to keep fit without running and for those who want to immerse themselves in the wild nature environment.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Guide|
|BRING WITH|| Sports wear according to season
Sport shoes (running or trekkers, no boots)
Cap and fleece
Do not wear wear a backpack
Yes for baby carrier
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
After the initial briefing, you will be ready to walk through different environments among cycle paths, roads along the rivers, valley floors and trails immersed in the woods.
The route will be established by the guide according to the current weather conditions. Among the itineraries we propose: Val Saisera cross-country track, the Tarvisio cycle path towards Boscoverde, the Ring of Rutte and the Val Romana, the deer park in Tarvisio and Val Bartolo.
Each itinerary contains its peculiarities that will contribute to making the excursion even more interesting.
Minimum age: 10+ (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Passengers must be physically able to climb into the basket using foot holes provided
Those who are pregnant, or have recently undergone major surgery or heart problems should not take part
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity