River Trekking is a form of hiking or outdoor adventure activity, and, in some ways, similar to canyoning or coasteering. This activity is easy, simple and fun. Perfectly suitable also for beginner swimmers.
|AVAILABILITY||Reservations at least 24 hours in advance
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Guide|
|DURATION||2 hours 30 minutes|
|BRING WITH|| Swim wear or quick dry shorts and a T-shirt
Sport shoes or sneakers that can be wet
Change of clothes, suncream, towel
Plastic bag for wet clothes
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
Immersed in nature, between unexplored corners and in direct contact with water, River Trekking is the right activity to explore wild parts of the territory. The perfect summer adventure, to be experienced in the fresh embrace of the Natisone river, walking and swimming to explore its most evocative and hidden traits.
The itinerary extends for about 2.5 km during which you can admire the splendid views of the Natisone river. You will swim among lakes and rock bridges and discover hidden and silent places. Halfway there we will stop for a snack and an aperitif under the great rock cliff overlooking the river.
Among puddles of blue and green lianas… river trekking is the perfect adventure to go down the river and experience it live, in complete safety, without giving up laughter and fun!
A simple activity, suitable for families and beginners (no previous experience needed, no descents down ropes).
Minimum age: 10 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Basic swimming ability required
Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to participate
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity