Experience sailing for aboard a Motor Boat Charter. With the wind in your hair and the sun on your face, guided by the captain and the cruise hostess, you will discover some of the most spectacular sights of the Adriatic Sea in Friuli Venezia Giulia and Slovenia.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LOCATION||Portopiccolo (TS), Italy (Map)|
|DURATION||2 options available:
1 Day (up to 6 participants)
2 Days (up to 4 participants)
|BRING WITH||Comfortable wear according to season, sports shoes. Swim wear, towels, flip-flops, wind jacket, sunglasses and suncream. Bed sheets in case of mini cruise esperience|
|PRICE|| €990 per boat| 1 day
€1590 per boat | 2 days
- Daily trips (up to 6 participants) will sail towards Pirano, Izola or Portorose where there will be plenty of time also for swimming and snorkeling;
- 2 days experience (up to 4 participants) offers different routes like Parenzo, Umago, or Novigrad for a more relaxing and quality time sailing towards Croatia.
Non-alcoholic drinks are available and included in the price. All costs (ex: docking fees, fuel, etc) are included.
Before departure, you will be greeted by the Captain and crew on board with a prosecco toast. All staff will be dedicated to you for the duration of the experience. The destination will be agreed with them at the time of booking. They will explain to you that inside the boat, as tradition dictates, you remain barefoot and will provide you with all the necessary information to move safely on the boat.
The boat has cherry wood interiors, a length of 40 feets and has: 3 cabins, 2 bathrooms, 1 dinette, 1 kitchen, bow sundeck, large aft platform, dinghy with motor and outdoor lounge, all at your disposal.
Introduction to the motor boat charter and safety
Active involvement in sailing throughout the trip with the opportunity to take the wheel
Skipper and Captain of the trip
Onboard daily Insurance
Motor Boat docking Taxes
Welcome toast Prosecco
Under 18’s need parental/guardian consent
There are no weight or height restrictions
Participants should be in reasonable health and agile enough to climb around the vessel
Maximum 6 participants per 1 day and up to 4 for 2 days cruise
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity