Moonlight Snowshoeing in Val Saisera, among the silences, the stars and the scents of nature in the woods of Tarvisio and Valbruna accompanied by local guides. Finally, group dinner at Francesco’s “homemade pizza” restaurant!
|MEETING TIME||Tour Starts at 17:00. Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Alpin Guide|
|LOCATION|| Valbruna (UD) (Map)
|DURATION||about 2 hours|
|BRING WITH||Winter wear (warm and with layers). Water/snow resistent shoes and gloves. Hot tea, caffe or hot chocolate|
|PRICE||€30 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
The walking route is simple and suitable for hikers of all ages and families also (difference in height 200m). You will spend a lovely group evening tour with a final pizza! In winter, snowshoes and sticks are included.
At the end of the moonlight Snowshoeing you will return to Pizzeria Stazione Lussari, at the start of the old Monte Lussari cable car in Valbruna, where you will taste the homemade pizza to end the pleasant evening.
Alternatively, you can choose the second route to visit the paths and trenches of the Great War Park. All equipment is included in the price. Dogs are welcome. We advise you to bring a thermos with a hot drink for the activity, a flashlight, and spare clothes.
Professional Tour Guide
Introduction to correct “walking-with-snowshoe”
Pizza dinner (of your choice) and 1 drink included
Minimum age: 8+ (under 18’s need parental/guardian consent)
Those who are pregnant should not take part
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity