Embark on an unforgettable trip on the snowy mountains of Friuli Venezia Giulia! Your igloo experience in Sella Nevea includes also ski mountaineering, freeride and, of course, how to build an igloo!
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||A Professional Alpine Guide and a Ski Instructor|
|BRING WITH|| Winter sportswear suitable for the season (change for 3 days)
Ski or snowboard equipment, sunglasses
A bottle of water or thermos with hot drink and snacks
Preparation for Alpine Skiing
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
With the Igloo Experience, you will spend three unforgettable days immersed in the uncontaminated environment of the Friulian and Slovenian Alps. You will have the chance to try your hand at ski mountaineering and freeriding and experience the unique emotion of sleeping in an igloo built entirely by yourself and your group!
In addition, you will attend a basic avalanche rescue course and learn to use the safety materials (Arva, shovel, and probe). At the end of the 3 days, the mountain will no longer have secrets and you will have learned to admire and appreciate it in all its beauty and grandeur.
The price includes accommodation in an igloo (with sleeping bags), two dinners and two breakfasts at the alpine hut. It is also possible to participate in the activity with snowboarding and in that case, ski mountaineering will be replaced by a snowshoe hike.
Minimum age: 18+
A high level of descent on skis / snowboard is require
You will be part of a small group of 6 to 10 people
Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to participate
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity