Are you a climbing passionate and want to try a new experience? Try the incredible sensation of climbing Sappada’s ice falls!
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Alpin Guide|
|LOCATION||Sappada, Italy (Map)|
|BRING WITH||Sportswear suitable for the season, crampon or non-crampon boots, heavy gloves for use during breaks, light climbing gloves, sunglasses, water bottle or thermos with hot drink, snacks|
|PRICE||€ 175 per participant|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
The activity will begin with a briefing in which you will be explained the notions of safety to keep in mind throughout the duration of the experience and you will be taught the technique of climbing on ice. After that, you will be ready for the adventure!
This exciting experience takes place on the ice falls of Sappada, located in the Carnic Alps. It’s an ideal place to experience this discipline for the first time. The almost enchanted environment and the snow will surround you during all this unmissable experience.
At each exit, the maximum number of participants is 2 (350 € in total).
Alpine certified guide
Complete climbing equipment
Minimum age: 18+
Good physical training and basic knowledge of rock climbing
1 or 2 participants max per excursion
Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to participate
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity