Hydrospeed Slovenia is a boardsport in which the participant lies prone on their plastic board managed by hands with fins on feet for propulsion and steering. Legs are freely floating in the water. This sport is also known as Riverboarding. No boats and no paddles are required, just wetsuit, helmet and flippers!
|AVAILABILITY||Hydrospeed Slovenia Calendar is available from booking form above.|
|MEETING TIME|| 2 tours per day, please arrive 15m earlier for a prompt departure
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Kayak Guide|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Trnovo ob Soci, Slovenia (Googlemaps)|
|DURATION||1 hour 30 minutes|
|WEAR/OUTFIT||Comfortable swimsuit to wear under the wetsuit|
|BRING WITH||Change of clothes, and towels|
|PRICE||€60 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
Some people find hydrospeed to be the most extreme of all river activities as there is only a board between you and the river’s rapids, waves and rocks. Even though you will control your hydrospeed down the river alone the guide will accompany you in the kayak.
He will take care of your safety and make sure you manage the board properly. Hydrospeed is suitable for beginners, but you still must be a good swimmer and in good physical condition. No special knowledge is required.
Keep in mind that even during a rainy day, this river sport is just great. If the weather is unsafe for any reason, the trip will be changed or postponed. For more information and booking details please contact us.
Professional tour guide
Mini-van transport included
Neoprene suit and shoes, jacket, life jacket, helmet, flippers and hydrospeed
Minimum age: 16+ (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Participants must be not afraid of water and able to swim comfortebly
You will be part of a small group of 3 to 5 hydrospeeders
Those who are pregnant should not take part
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity