Hydrospeed is one of the most exciting water activity to get in direct contact with the river! Lying on the water leaning against a “floating bob” that protects the face and bust, you will go down the current with the fins on your feet. For those in the first experience, we recommend the Bellyak, a mix between a kayak and a surfboard similar to the hydrospeed.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional bilingual Kayak Guide|
|DURATION||1 hour 30 minutes|
|BRING WITH|| Sneakers
Cotton or woolen knitwear and socks
Swim wear and a T-shirt
Change of clothes, towel and a plastic bag for wet clothes
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
The hydrospeed as we know it today is ment to descend or cross rivers such as rafts, while swimming in rough water with or without the aid of floating supports.
The new light and handy foam hydrospeed, with the help of diving fins, will allow you to dive directly into the adventure. It is not difficult and it does not take so much strength, it is enough to favor the water lines of the river. The guide will explain the necessary maneuvers and will follow you throughout the activity.
For those in the first experience, we recommend the Bellyak, a hull halfway between a kayak and a surfboard to be used lying down, sitting or kneeling and maneuvered with special webbed gloves.
With the hydrospeed and the Bellyak you will live an experience in close contact with nature and the Isonzo river, whose current will transport you along with an experience that is a must do!
The necessary technical material (wetsuit, water jacket, boots, life jacket and helmet) is included in the price and will be provided on site. For this activity, it is necessary to know how to swim.
Remember that in the rain, river activity is even more fun!
Minimum age: 16+ (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Participants must be not afraid of water and able to swim comfortably
You will be part of a small group of 3 to 5 participants
Those who are pregnant, or have recently undergone major surgery or heart problems are unable to participate
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity