Take it to the skies and breathe in spectacular 360 degrees panoramas on your Hot Air Balloon Veneto! Uninhibited views for miles all the while experiencing a unique sense of freedom. Time to scroll doubts, take a day off, grab your camera and enjoy the ride!
|LEAD BY||Cpt. Paolo Barbieri, FAA certified (4000+ hours flight time)|
|LOCATION|| Cittadella, Padova (Map)
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|DURATION||About 2 hours (total commitment)|
|BRING WITH||Comfortable clothing. Sport shoes or trekkers. Camera or phone|
|PRICE||€169 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
Let’s explore Veneto (border region in the northern part of Italy) as you are flying on a cloud! Group flights are available on selected dates every 2 months. Sunrise flights (early in the morning) are best to enjoy the very first light of the day. Up to 24 participants per date (please book at least 2 weeks in advance for availability).
Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted, registered and briefed by the pilot. If you wish, you can help with the inflation of the balloon before climbing into your basket and being taken to the skies. Sunrise hot air balloon flights duration is approximately (depending on wind direction and strength) 45 to 65 minutes long. You will ascend anywhere from tree tops to several thousand feet.
We suggest a post-experience visit of Cittadella, a characteristic fortified medieval town, and a guided walk on its walls. For information contact IAT – Info Office.
Greeting, registration and pilot briefing
Professional pilot and tour insurance
Approximate 60 minute flight in hot air balloon
Trasportation in mini-coach
Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
Minimum height: 1.40m
Passengers must be physically able to climb into the basket using foot holes provided, stand unassisted for 1 hour and adopt the seated landing position
Spectators are welcome to watch the preparation and take-off
Please note that many launch sites do not have toilets or other amenities
Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to fly
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity