Take it to the skies and breathe in spectacular 360 degrees panoramas on your sunrise and sunset tour on a hot air balloon Friuli Venezia Giulia! Uninhibited views for miles all the while experiencing a unique sense of freedom. Time to scroll doubts, take a day off, grab your camera and enjoy the ride!
|LEAD BY||Cpt. Paolo Barbieri, FAA certified (4000+ hours flight time)|
|LOCATION|| Udine, Italy (Google Map)
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|DURATION||About 2 hours (total commitment)|
|BRING WITH||Comfortable clothing. Sport shoes or sneakers. Camera or phone|
|SUNRISE PRICES||€149 adult|
|SUNSET PRICE||€169 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
Let’s explore Friuli Venezia Giulia (border region in the northern part of Italy) as you are flying on a cloud! Group flights are available on selected dates every month. Sunset and Sunrise flights up to 24 participants per date (please book at least 2 weeks in advance for availability).
Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted, registered and briefed by the pilot. If you wish, you can help with the inflation of the balloon before climbing into your basket and being taken to the skies. Hot air balloon flights duration is approximately (depending on wind direction and strength) 45 to 65 minutes long. You will ascend anywhere from tree tops to several thousand feet.
All bookings are subject to suitable weather conditions and flight times vary depending on the season of the year. All bookings are subject to availability. Please allow approximately 2 to 3 hours for the whole experience.
Hot Air Ballooning tour with Paolo Barbieri
Cpt. Paolo Barbieri is FAA certified pilot, highly experienced and full-time professional running a hot air ballooning company based in Reggio Emilia, Italy. Most importantly we are fully licensed and insured.
Greeting, registration and pilot briefing
Professional pilot and tour insurance
Approximate 60 minute flight in hot air balloon
Trasportation in mini-coach
Minimum height: 1.30m
Passengers must be physically able to climb into the basket using foot holes provided, stand unassisted for 1 hour and adopt the seated landing position
Spectators are welcome to watch the preparation and take-off
Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to fly
- Choose your date from the available calendar.
- Enter your name and email.
- Press the Book Now button to proceed.
- From this page, you can either get back to tour list to add more activities.
- Proceed to checkout and finish.
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one).
- Enter required details for booking order.
- Choose to pay via credit card, PayPal or direct bank transfer.
- Confirm via secure payment to place your booking order.
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box).
- A second email will be sent with all booking details and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…).
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity.