Take it to the skies and breathe in spectacular 360 degrees panoramas on your sunrise and sunset tour on a hot air balloon Friuli Venezia Giulia! Uninhibited views for miles all the while experiencing a unique sense of freedom. Time to scroll doubts, take a day off, grab your camera and enjoy the ride!
|LEAD BY||Cpt. Paolo Barbieri, FAA certified (4000+ hours flight time)|
|LOCATION|| Udine, Italy (Map)
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|BRING WITH||Comfortable clothing. Sport shoes, boots or sneakers. Camera or phone|
|SUNRISE PRICE||€159 per person|
|SUNSET PRICE||€189 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
Let’s explore Friuli Venezia Giulia (border region in the northern part of Italy) as you are flying on a cloud! Group flights are available on selected dates every month. Sunset and Sunrise flight have up to 24 participants per date availability (please book at least 2 weeks in advance).
Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted, registered and briefed by the pilot. If you wish, you can help with the inflation of the balloon before climbing into your basket and being taken to the skies. Hot air balloon flights duration is approximately (depending on wind direction and strength) 45 to 65 minutes long. You will ascend anywhere from tree tops to several thousand feet.
All bookings are subject to suitable weather conditions and flight times vary depending on the season of the year. Please allow a total commitment of approximately 2 hours for the whole experience.
Hot Air Ballooning tour with Paolo Barbieri
Cpt. Paolo Barbieri is FAA certified pilot, highly experienced and full-time professional running a hot air ballooning company based in Reggio Emilia, Italy. Most importantly we are fully licensed and insured.
Minimum height: 1.30m
Passengers must be physically able to climb into the basket using foot holes provided, stand unassisted for 1 hour and adopt the seated landing position
Spectators are welcome to watch the preparation and take-off
In case of bad weather conditions, the tour will be postponed
Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to fly
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity