Embark on an exciting horseback ride around Verona and in the Valpolicella area! The activity is suitable for everyone and you can choose between a half-day or a full-day itinerary.
Contact the guide after booking to agree on the definitive day and time of arrival
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Guide|
|DURATION|| Half day – from 9:00 to 13:00 or from 15:00 to 19:00
Full day – from 9:00 to 18:00
|BRING WITH|| Jeans or long trousers (no shorts)
Low boots or trekking boots, sport shoes or sneakers
Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
After learning the basic horse riding techniques, you will be ready for the hike in the historic area of Valpolicella, just near by Verona.
Depending on the level of practice of participants, you can cross the city of love and walk along the Adige, ride up to the Natural Park of Lessinia and to Mount Baldo! You will admire the territory that is the guardian of ancient food and wine traditions with all the typical wines of the Valpolicella area.
You will live a day full of fun and the rediscovery of ancient places that preserve traditions.
Please contact the guide after booking to arrange the itinerary for the best path that suits your needs.
Minimum age: 14+ (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Participants must be physically able to climb horseback using foot holes provided
Those who are pregnant, or have recently undergone major surgery or heart problems should not take part
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity