Whether you are a beginner looking to try something new, an experienced rider looking for exhilaration and excitement, or maybe just looking for time to relax and enjoy some breathtaking scenery from horseback, this is the horse trekking holiday you were looking for.
|AVAILABILITY||Horseback Riding Tour Calendar is available from booking form above|
|MEETING TIME||Check on form available start time. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified FISE Instructor|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Udine, Italy (Google Map)|
|WEAR/OUTFIT||Jeans / leggings, sport shoes or boots|
|BRING WITH||Change of clothes and a bottle of water|
|PRICE||€50 per person|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
Beginners may be keen to visit our region on a horseback riding tour. Your hosts are passionate about their horses and the overwhelming feeling from guests is that they are made to feel like part of the family. This is a year round activity known for the spectacular riding opportunities that it offers, including based riding and trails ride.
You will start in the training arena with some practice on horseback followed by the instructor where you’ll learn the basics including how to position yourself in the saddle and hold the reins before you give a little kick to signal to your horse that you want to go forward. You’ll also learn how to move left and right and come to a controlled stop.
Once you’re ready to go, the guide will take you out for your trekking in the valley. This activity is for min. 2 max. 4 people per tour.
Necessary equipment and basic lesson
Horse trekking and insurance
Minimum age: 18
Passengers must be physically able to climb get up on the horse
No previous experience required
This experience is not suitable during pregnancy and may also be unsuitable with some disabilities, so please check with the stables before booking
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity