Whether you are a beginner looking to try something new, an experienced rider looking for exhilaration and excitement, or maybe just looking for time to relax and enjoy some breathtaking scenery from the Alpine Hut, this is the Horseback Riding Tour you were looking for.
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Instructor|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Paularo (UD), Italy (Map)|
|DURATION|| 5 hours / all – day
|BRING WITH||Jeans / leggings, sport shoes or boots and wind-jacket. Change of clothes and a bottle of water|
|PRICE|| €110 per person (medium trek)
€70 per person (short)
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
Your hosts are passionate about their horses and the overwhelming feeling from guests is that they are made to feel like part of the family. This is a full immersion activity known for the spectacular riding opportunities that it offers and amazing views from 1.532 m. s.l.m. on the Alpin Hut called: Malga Pizzul.
You will start with some practice in the training arena at the ranch followed by the instructor where you’ll learn the basics of horse riding including how to position yourself in the saddle and hold the reins before you give a little kick to signal to your horse that you want to go forward. You’ll also learn how to move left and right and come to a controlled stop.
Once you’re ready to go, from 700m a.s.l you will reach the alpine hut (for the medium length ride -> 2h30m trail per way) and have some rest, relax, enjoy the amazing panorama and the lunch (included) made by local tradition products. The guide will take you back to the Ranch at about 5:30 pm. Alternatively, you can have a small tour around the beautiful area and the river (2h ride). This activity is for 2 up to 5 participants per ride.
Lunch with traditional food from Alpine Hut (included in the long tour)
Necessary equipment and basic lesson
Horse trekking insurance
Minimum age: 14+
Passengers must be physically able to climb get up on the horse
No previous experience required
This experience is not suitable during pregnancy and may also be unsuitable with some disabilities, so please check with the stables before booking
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity