Get ready for a regenerating horseback ride in the splendid setting of the Venetian lagoon! This excursion is suitable for everyone, even for those who try this experience for the first time.
Contact the guide after booking to agree on the definitive day and time of arrival
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Engea Instructor|
|DURATION|| Half day – from 9:00 to 13:00 or from 15:00 to 19:00
Full day – from 9:00 to 18:00
|BRING WITH|| Jeans or long trousers (no shorts)
Low boots or trekking boots, sports shoes or sneakers
Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
After the initial briefing and some basic practice in the ranch, you will be ready to go on a horseback trip in the Lido di Jesolo lagoon area.
During the tour, you will ride along paths just by the sea and you will be able to admire the small harbors that dot the lagoon landscape, surrounded by the silence of the sea.
It is possible to do walks and recreational activities on horseback even with disabled people.
Please contact the guide after booking to arrange the itinerary for the best path that suits your needs.
Minimum age: 14+ (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Participants must be physically able to climb horseback using foot holes provided
Those who are pregnant, or have recently undergone major surgery or heart problems should not take part
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity