Spend a fun day surrounded by nature riding a horse! You can choose between the half-day or full-day itinerary in the magnificent setting of the Pedemontana Veneta. The excursion is suitable for everyone. Upon request, it is also possible to add a tasting of local products.
Contact the guide after booking to agree on the definitive day and time of arrival
|MEETING TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time|
|LEAD BY||Professional-Certified Guide|
|DURATION|| Half day – from 9:00 to 13:00 or from 15:00 to 19:00
Full day – from 9:00 to 18:00
|BRING WITH|| Jeans or long trousers (no shorts)
Low boots or trekking boots, sport shoes or sneakers
Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
After learning the basic horse riding techniques inside the ranch, you will be ready to go on this excursion between the Soave, Durello and the extended Valpolicella area, near Verona.
You will walk along paths immersed in greenery and vineyards and you will live a day dedicated to nature and food and wine. You will rediscover the ancient flavors, simple and made of genuine local products and you will get closer to the realities of the area, from farms to breeders.
When booking, you can also request (to be paid at the spot):
- A glass of wine (glass of wine + snacks)
- A snack (3 glasses and a cutting board)
- The lunch
Please contact the guide after booking to arrange the itinerary for the best path that suits your needs.
Minimum age: 14+ (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Participants must be physically able to climb horseback using foot holes provided
Those who are pregnant, or have recently undergone major surgery or heart problems should not take part
- Choose available date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card (PayPal) or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity