Horse-Drawn Carriages are a wonderful way to experience the beauty of Historical Villas in Friuli Venezia Giulia. Tour is available in 3 different locations, all year-round.
|LOCATION|| Historical Villas in Friuli Venezia Giulia:
– Villa Elodia, Trivignano UD (Google Map)
– Villa Iachia, Ruda UD (Google Map)
|START TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before departure|
|CARRIAGE TOURS||Rental available for 2 hours. Up to 14 rides in the selected location|
|PRICE||€600 per carriage|
|GIFT CARD||Make it a Gift|
The Horse-Drawn Carriage tour will show you the historic houses of the Agro Aquileia is an original experience of other times, to rediscover the slow pace, now far from our daily life.
The tour includes:
- Guided tour by the owners to 3 historic houses of the Agro Aquileia area and their parks – Villa Elodia in Trivignano Udinese, Villa Pace in Tapogliano, Villa Iachia in Ruda
- Route of about 15km in a carriage vintage between the countryside of the Agile Aquileia to reach the three Villas
- Tasting of typical products of the territory
The price refers to the carriage. Each carriage can carry up to 6 people. 3 carriages per day available. We ask you to book at least a week in advance.
Moreover, it is possible to book the carriage also for events and special occasions such as weddings, wedding proposals, birthdays, communions, etc. Contact us for more information or a personalized quote.
3 hours activity
Carriage with 2 horses, coachman and staff
Food and Wine tasting
- Choose your date from calendar
- Enter your name and email
- Press the Book Now button to proceed
- From this page you can either get back to tour list to add more activities
- Proceed with checkout and complete the order
- Enter a coupon code (if you have one)
- Enter required details for booking order
- Choose to pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer
- Confirm via Secure Payment to complete your booking
- Payment confirmation will arrive shortly in your mail (if not check SPAM box)
- A Detailed Booking email will be sent with info and tour overview (departure address, guide direct contacts, what to wear, what to bring an so on…)
- Remember to show your booking order ID the day of the activity